The Media Alliance of Orange County
We are The Media Alliance of Orange County, an organization of media professionals, businesses, and community leaders who recognize the importance of media to the Orange County economy, the community, and to its citizens.
The Media Alliance of Orange County is a forum for exchanging ideas, networking, sharing job opportunities, exhibiting talent and product, providing education and honoring industry achievements.
Through membership based events and services, and supported in large part by membership dollars, the MAOC promotes and encourages Orange County media creation, local production and post production by:
- Increasing the awareness and image of the Orange County production industry, locally and beyond
- Improving visibility and expanding production opportunities for MAOC members
- Providing industry-related education and information to MAOC members and to the local business community
MAOC accomplishes this by providing the following.
- Member and business community networking events
- Speakers Bureau offering informative talks and presentations to the business community
- Monthly industry and local news via the MAOC Website
- A searchable online production resource directory
- Workshops, seminars and meetings featuring invited guest speakers and current topics of interest
- A festive annual event highlighting live-event production capabilities
- Mentoring help for new members of the production community
- A free production referral service for entities who need help, answers and production services
The MAOC Production Resource Directory is a collection of Orange County-based companies that help to support the Orange County production industry and the MAOC through their annual individual and company memberships. Please show your thanks and support by using their services on your upcoming projects.
If you would like to see your company listed in this directory, join MAOC today!
- President: Susan Tran, Sunrise Seagull Productions
- Vice President: Tim Keenan, Creative Media Recording
- Secretary: Rick Sherman, Sherman Sound Suite
- Treasurer: Andrew Swingler, Voice Artist
Members at Large:
- Janice Arrington, Orange County Film Commission
- Warren Carter, Golden West College
- Vern Dietsche, Studio Cyborlite
- Michael Licari, Soundblast TV
- Travis, Voice Artist
- Tina Wilson, Voice Artist, Vocalist
- Andrew Swingler, Crewe Technologies
- Brad Hagen, Video Resources